A completely private and secluded experience off the beaten path, join our friendly guides on a liberating nudist adventure of a lifetime. Explore the beauty of Puerto Vallarta and enjoy some nude snorkeling and boating in nature on our Private Naked Boat Tour aboard the Panga Lux!
- MOST POPULAR!
Naked Beach Ticket (public tour)
See Puerto Vallarta in a different perspective!
- You must be agile enough to hop on and off to the beach from the boat, or on rare chance, and we have to swim to the beach.
- Full price per person
Indulge in the beauty of Puerto Vallarta and the exciting adventures that await aboard this unique Public Naked Boat Tour!
The brainchild of Jet and Daniel, both lovers of nudism, experience Puerto Vallarta in a freeing clothing-optional experience for men only!
Jet’s Naked Beach Tours is the first naked beach tour in Puerto Vallarta. Our destination is an exclusive nude beach only accessible by boat. We provide public group tours on Fridays, Saturdays, and holidays for men only.
Book now. Space is limited!
- For adult men 18+
- Open Bar & Food
- Clothing Optional
- Small groups of up to 95 people
- Traditional Panga Transport
- Snorkeling equipment included (snorkeling visibility at the naked beach is best through the summer months of June through October)
- Cooler On Board
- Meet new people
- Drinking games
- Jet pass wristband with exclusive offers and discounts
- Guacamole and chips
- Fresh fruit
- Shrimp ceviche
- Heart of palm vegan ceviche
- Fresh margaritas
- Local beer
- Vodka cran and sodas
- Bottled water, sodas and juices
Any special requests or dietary needs? Send us a message, we are happy to accomodate.
- 10% off for returning customers
- 25% off for groups of 4 or more
- 30% off for nationals and residents of Mexico (with identification)
- 30% off for students (with identification)
- 50% off for guests of Jet’s Gay Hostal
- 25 min all-nude male hot oil and stone massage by a professional masseur.
- Can be selected at check-out when you book
- Recommended to be booked ahead of time as there are limited spaces available (4 per trip)
Check our frequently asked questions here.