Jet’s Naked Beach Tours is the first naked beach tour in Puerto Vallarta. Our destination is an exclusive nude beach only accessible by boat. We provide public nude tours every Friday and Saturday (plus holidays) for men only and private tours Sunday-Thursday open to all. Check out our public and private tours!
Private Naked Boat Tour (Panga Plus)
Your fully private experience!
- It is essential that you are agile enough to hop on and off to the beach from the boat, or in rare chances, we have to swim to the shore.
- Group of 1 - 2 people Priced for 2 People • Ages 18+ • 6 Hours
- Extra Adult Add More Adults! • Ages 18+
Experience Puerto Vallarta at a private and secluded nude beach with our Private Naked Boat Tour – Panga Plus!
A completely private and secluded experience off the beaten path, join our nude-friendly guides as they lead you on a liberating nudist adventure of a lifetime. This tour is perfect for mixed groups and couples; this tour follows the same itinerary as our public tour but is completely private. We will head south down the coast, taking in the beautiful sites in the bay and spotting wildlife, eventually ending up at a stunning tropical secluded beach where you can bear it all. Here you can fiesta the day away, explore, snorkel, and play games on the beach. Because the tour is private, we can also take the time to visit other points of interest in the bay – it’s entirely up to you!
- For adults 18+
- Women and men welcome
- 2 nudist guides (captain is not nudist)
- Clothing is optional
- Maximum 20 people (if you have a larger group, let us know)
- Traditional Panga transport
- Snorkeling equipment included
- Cooler on board with ice and water for BYOB
- Totally private
This is a private tour, so the itinerary is flexible.
- 11 am departure from Los Muertos Pier.
- 45 min to 1-hour transport to the beach through the south bay, taking in the sites along the way.
- 12 pm arrival to pop-up naked beach.
- Enjoy games, sun tanning, food, and drinks at the beautiful secluded pop-up naked beach.
- 4 pm departure from the beach.
- 5 pm arrival back at Los Muertos Pier in Puerto Vallarta.